- All skin types
- Ideal for all skin types and most skin conditions
- May be used on sensitive skin, including erythema
Made with Papaya, Pineapple, and Kaolin, our Enzyme Exfoliant provides deep, yet gentle exfoliation, making it ideal for all skin types and most skin conditions, even sensitive skin.
- Made from high quality, stabilized papain and bromelian enzymes to deliver deeper exfoliation and luminosity with better skin tolerance
- Helps to refresh the skin’s complexion and renew the skin’s youthful appearance
- Effective as glycolic acid in delivering brightened complexion, yet without irritation to the skin
- Leaves skin feeling smoother and softer, with a more even tone
- May be used for all skin types
- Lightly fragranced. Paraben-free.
Papaya (Carica Papain)
- Contains powerful protein digester – papain enzyme
- Accelerates the skin’s natural exfoliation process by removing damaged skin cells
- Promotes skin radiance and fortifies the skin during aging
- Delivers softer, smoother, and brighter skin complexion
- Anti-inflammatory properties soothe sensitive skin
Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Extract
- Enriched with proteolytic Bromelain enzyme, which dissolves keratin and removes debris from within the pores
- Loaded with antioxidants that work to prevent cell damage
- Clarifies the skin and promotes brighter-looking complexion and reduction in discoloration
- Naturally contains hydroxyl acid which promotes skin cell turnover and reduces signs of aging and appearance of pores
- Known as China Clay – naturally occurring porous soft clay rich in mineral, kaolinite
- Gentle absorptive properties draw out impurities and toxins to the surface
- Stimulates circulation which improves healing of blemished skin and prevents formation of new ones
- Absorbs sebum secreted by the skin to prevent pores from clogging
On damp skin, apply a small quantity on face and neck, avoiding eye contour area. Leave on for 5 minutes, then lightly emulsify with water and gentle circular movements. Rinse thoroughly and remove with lukewarm water. After cleansing, gently pat dry the skin. Follow with appropriate Eltraderm treatment product and moisturizer.
Use once or twice a week, either in the morning or evening.