- Normal, Combination, Dry, Oily, Sensitive
- Ideal for all skin types
- Sensitivity with or without dryness
- Conditions of erythema or inflammation
- Ensures comfort for oily, acne-prone, rosacea-prone, or sensitive skin
- May be used post-treatment on sensitized skin (consult skin care professional)
This Gentle Facial Cleanser thoroughly rinses away impurities without compromising the skin’s integrity for a more balanced complexion.
- Non-irritating, non-foaming, oil-free, one-step gel cleanser eliminates need for additional make-up remover,toner, or shaving gel
- Removes traces of excess oil, without feeling of dryness
- Excellent as shaving gel – minimizes irritation after shaving
- Easily removes make-up, even around eye area with lash extensions
- May be used post-treatment on sensitized skin
- Fragrance-free. Paraben-free.
- Reduces skin irritation and sensitivities
- Enhances synergistic moisturization effect with glycerin
- Acts as humectant to attract water & retain moisture
- Greener glycol alternative delivers improved sensorial attributes
- Rich in flavonoids and antioxidants to boost skin’s defensive barrier
- Delivers soothing relief for sensitive, irritated, or stressed skin
- Anti-inflammatory to relieve redness
- Restores equilibrium to intolerant skin and calms irritation
- Gentle cleansing agent that preserves skin balance integrity
- Mild enough for sensitive skin and commonly used in baby products
- Moisture binding properties leave skin feeling soft and smooth
- Made from plant-derived polyglucoside – glucose with coconut derivative
- Improves skin conditions of rosacea, couperose, broken capillaries
- Normalizes oily skin and tightens pores
- Revitalizes and normalizes the production of collagen
- Excellent for calming and reducing redness
- Delivers essential moisture and balance to the skin.
Gently apply a small amount to the face and neck with a light circular motion. Emulsify and remove with water, a damp washcloth, or as directed by skin care professional. Follow with appropriate Eltraderm treatment product and moisturizer. Use daily in the morning and evening.
Tips for use as make-up remover: For heavy make-up applications, you may need to cleanse twice. Use a damp washcloth to help lift off excess make-up. Rinse and repeat cleanse.
Tips for use when shaving: Apply cleanser to all over face and neck. While cleanser is still on, proceed with shave using non-electric shaver. Rinse with water.
Tips for use with eye lash extensions: Use a moistened cotton swab with a small amount of cleanser to gently remove eye make-up. This helps preserve lash extension wear.